|A Sad Mistake.|
Vincent Charles, infant son of Mr. and Mrs. H. A. Campbell, of Cherrytree, died on Saturday the 21st, inst., under particularly distressing circumstances. Mr. Campbell, who is a brakeman on the Susquehanna Extension, was away on his trip, and the wife and babe were left in the care of a nurse. When the physician made his call he left a powder for Mrs. Campbell and one for the babe. When the nurse went to give the medicine, by mistake, she gave the powder intended for the mother to the infant and death was the result. The nurse is nearly frantic with grief.