Return to:  > Cambria County > Schools

Good Hope School  (Richland Twp.)  

Students -1918

Photo provided by Carol (Layman) Wolfhope


The brick Good Hope School replaced the earlier Myers School near the Solomon Run Road in Richland Township.

First Row (L to R) - Ralph Custer; Ralph Rose; Carl Kamler; Charles Follmar; Henry Haas; Leo Kamler; John Miller; George Heidingsfelder & John Hofecker Bowden.

Second Row - Beatrice Storck; Margaret Heidingsfelder; Cora Heidingsfelder; Ida Storck; Melva Speicher; Vernar Speicher; Etherl Hofecker; Ann Heidingsfelder*; Katie Haas & Susan Green.

Third Row: Grant Weaver (Teacher); Rosemary Green; Katherine Hasse; Edna Rose; Wilma Storck; Ann Heidingsfelder*; Elsie Heidingsfelder; Bertha Green; Bertha Haas; Agnes Storck & Sophie Heidingsfelder.

Holding the flag are:  John Haas & Walter Rose.

* The two Ann Heidingsfelders were cousins


To offer comments or contribute material to the Cambria Schools Pages - contact: Don Varner
Last Updated

: