Index of Burials (Partial)
Grandview Cemetery was begun in 1885 with land purchased from the Cambria Iron Co. The first interment was not until 1887. It is the largest cemetery in Cambria County, and in 2006 there were over 60,000 burials.
801 Millcreek Road
Johnstown, PA 15905
N 40.3168° W -78.9263°
Monument to the Flood Victims
Monument to the Early Citizens
Additional cemetery photographs
Grandview Cemetery web site
From Rte. 56 in Johnstown, take Rte. 271 (Menoher Blvd) around and up the mountain. Near the top, bear right onto Millcreek Rd. The entrance to the cemetery is on the right side of the road.
(Photograph contributed by Brian L. Cartwright)